1. OWNER IDENTIFICATION
www.flexxible.com is a domain of the owner, FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL domiciled at C/ VINYALS, 131 – 08221 TERRASSA (BARCELONA) C.I.F. B63002927, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, el volume 35051, sheet 32, Page number B 215970, first inscription, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. DATA PROTECTION
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL, is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs that this data will be processed in compliance with the current regulations on data protection and in accordance with the current regulations of the Information Society, for which the following information is provided:
Reason for processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the processing are:
- Reference to commercial advertising communications, as long as it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user.
Data conservation criteria: data will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the reason for processing and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of this same data.
Recipients of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
International Transfers: International data transfers will not be made to third countries outside the European Union.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition of its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- The user can can revoke at any time the consent given to the reception of commercial communications, sending your request to the email email@example.com.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: C / VINYALS, 131 – 08221 TERRASSA (BARCELONA), SPAIN
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, as for the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they will make any type of transfer of personal data, they will be previously asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the case that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the user’s needs.
- Postal address: C/ VINYALS, 131 – 08221 TERRASSA (BARCELONA), SPAIN
- Electronic address: email@example.com.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL is complying with current regulations on data protection, and states that the data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for those which are processed.
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by current regulations on data protection, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are property of FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL or, if it is the case, it has a license or express authorization on the part of the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in all cases the prior written authorization by FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside of FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL acknowledges in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website the existence of rights or any responsibility on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship recommendation by the party of the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITIES
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
From the website, it is possible to be redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, it will proceed with the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, bringing to the attention of the competent authorities the content in question.
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of the current regulations of the Information Society, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, collaborating actively in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or those that occur by causes of a greater force, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a properly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
5. BLOG BEHAVIOR RULES
FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL thank you for your interest in participating in our social channels. Comments are a way of participation for all users of this medium.
By participating in our blogs, you accept these rules:
1.- User Responsibility. By participating in the web blogs you are solely responsible for the messages you disseminate through them, guaranteeing FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL the total indemnity against any claim that may arise for such concepts.
In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he is the owner or has the authorization of the owner to spread it in the Blogs. And FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL is exempt from any claim by third parties that may arise for such concepts.
2. The user must, before publishing a message, choose the appropriate blog. Those messages that do not conform to the theme of the blog may be eliminated. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links of commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of blog topics.
3. The user must respect the other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Any messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that attempt against the peaceful development of blogs may be suppressed.
4. FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the service of blogs on the web, being able to modify it, suspend it or delete it from the web without previous notice, at any time.
5. In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detects a misuse of web blogs by other users, the user may inform FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL, through the email email@example.com, indicating in the reference the subject, “moderation of blogs,” so that FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL can moderate or eliminate them.
6. The user shall hold FLEXXIBLE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, SL harmless against any claim that may be presented to him / her by the messages the user has posted on the blogs or by any other conduct linked to or derived from the user’s use of the web’s blogs.